02 April 2009

Street Night Light

walking the
boulevard
by the blocks
verticle line
by line by line
Ethan Burns
absorbing
street night light
through an alley
with a beat
moving moving feet
city folk
I'm wide eyed it's bright
street night light
that is luminescent
warm air
bringing them out
Ethan Burns
new shoes
it's those jazz and blues
play it on the
street night light














this guy
pulled out a calendar
a menu
of venue
for coin
my shot for him
no front teeth
going big














I am tilted
not just one side
street side
the camera is tilted
it's a box
and a frame
and I didn't look
when I took aim




what he want to see
the little guy with dirty laundry
him with the
light
sometime ain't
right
the feeling i get
the power we let
we need that man
in that car
but damn if it ain't
gone too far









don't stop
for this light
just use
eyesight

No comments: